About client & task
ANDREW RALPH’S DIAMOND JEWELLERS
Halls Head, WA, Australia
Retail / Jewellers
Size | 56m2
Completion | April 2016
Photography | The Scene Team
Design | One Alliance Project Consulting
Construction | JBM Projects
Andrew Ralphs Diamond Jewellers is one of Mandurah’s original jewellery retailers, with their origins stretching back 52 years. Currently situated in the newly refurbished Halls Head Central shopping centre, Andrew Ralph wished to create a sophisticated and timeless design, reflecting his passion for hand crafted classic jewellery pieces. The project required the integration of existing display cases, the One Alliance Project Consulting team were able to seamlessly place them into the new design with grace. The façade features a glistening mirrored gold and pewter diamond pattern with polished timber jewellery boxes, extending past the glazing to interact with passing customers. Crisp white signage gives the design and modern and fresh look as you pass into store without losing touch with the brand heritage of Andrew Ralph’s Diamond Jewellers. Within the store customers are met with light timber joinery and glass displays allowing the product to shine. Professionally finished with copper feature pendant lighting and bold splashes of navy and yellow through a custom geometric rug.
Unique Project Features
- Retaining the clients existing display units and integrating them into a new concept, reflecting the importance of sustainability where possible.
- Custom design rug featured inside consultation room breathes warmth into the tenancy
- Bespoke solid oak timber consultation table and chairs
- Large glass façade with custom designed mirrored gold and pewter diamond graphic
- Feature display cases
- Propose built joinery throughout maximising storage space
- High impact façade design with vast decorative gold glazing pattern.
- Increasing efficiency and productivity in office at rear of tenancy.
- Soft and delicate finishes selection.