About client & task
Duxton Hotel Perth WA, Australia
|Design:||Impressions Architectural and Interior Designers|
|Hospitality Consultants:||One Alliance Project Consulting|
Completion: January 2013
The Duxton Hotel is one of Perth’s premier hotels. Located on the Swan River, the hotel offers 5 star facilities and accommodation. As part of a 2 million dollar rejuvenation of the existing hotel, The Firewater Grill Restaurant was designed by local Perth Architects Impressions Architecture to provide the hotels clientele with the best dining experience possible. The restaurant showcases the ability of One Alliance to use its network to source the best equipment and tradespeople, whilst collaborating with JBM Projects for the fitout construction and Impressions Architecture to ensure the final solution not only looked great, but was highly functional and detailed.
Unique Project Features
- Bespoke integrated fire place and water feature in the centre
of the restaurant
- State of the art island kitchen with flush hot/cold display
- fully ventilated German GIF ceiling
- Private dining rooms and booths
- Feature display cases
- New cocktail bar
- 500 bottle temperature controlled wine room
- Selected and worked with the cooking staff to choose the appropriate kitchen equipment for the restaurant.
- Produced detailed documentation and resolved joinery design to allow for fast tracked program.
- Coordinated kitchen equipment selection with joinery and fixed elements.
- JBM Projects was able to complete construction in a 6 week period over the Christmas holiday period whilst the hotel remained fully operational.