About client & task
Bundall, Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
Showroom | Retail
Size | 485m2
Completion | June 2015
Photography | Scott Shirley Photography
Design | One Alliance Project Consulting
Construction | JBM Projects
A showroom like no other in Australia, this unique cooking immersion gallery that allows customers to immerse themselves in the 5 senses of cooking—Smell, Sight, Sound, Taste and Touch. The gallery connects customers with leading edge products, helpful knowledgeable staff, detailed product information and the opportunity to experience cooking equipment ‘in use’ through the active cooking demonstration area at the heart of the cooking display zone.
It seamlessly exhibits multiple brands within one superbly polished retail environment. The entrance is a visual feast with a digital gallery entrance tunnel setting the scene with images and videos of cooking, appliance showcases and other multimedia presentations to engage and excite customers as they enter. The demonstration kitchen is the epicentre of the gallery experience. It embodies all of the 5 senses and challenge the traditional views of a showroom, creating a truly immersive experience. Unique and natural finishes used throughout set the standard of quality for the gallery.
Unique Project Features
- Integration of multiple brands within a unified space.
- Accommodating a wide range of appliances and showcasing them effectively.
- Taking a lead role in coordinating multiple external designers to achieve a common goal.
- Demonstration kitchen centrally located featuring key brands
- Providing a sensory experience through smell, touch, sound and taste.
- Maintaining constant trade through to showroom floor adjacent to new development.
- Reinvigorating a rundown space to make it more efficient and inviting.